Ingredients: (Serves 2)
0.5 lb Halibut, cut into strips
. cup Carrot, julienned
. cup Celery, julienned
. cup Red bell pepper, julienned
2 handfuls Arugula
1 large Tomato, diced
3 tbsp Red or White wine vinegar
2 tbsp Argan oil
Flour for dredging
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix Arugula and the diced tomatoes. Sprinkle some Argan oil over it to
- Pat dry the halibut pieces, salt and pepper them. Then dredge them in flour and
shake off some excess flour.
- Sear the halibut pieces until they become golden brown. Set them aside.
- Discard the excess oil from the pan and sauté all the julienned vegetable on low
heat. Add white wine vinegar and Argan oil, and 2 tablespoons of water
to the pan and cook it for approximately 5 minutes.
- On a plate, arrange the halibut, with vegetables on top and Arugula salad by
side, as you see in the photo,